The race is a fairly flat, out and back 3.1 mile course.
$20 = until December 31 at 12 p.m.
$30 = onsite registration beginning at 10 a.m.
All participants will receive a LED Light to keep you visible to oncoming traffic in the dark winter months!
Participant List / Confirm Registration
Three easy ways to register:
- REGISTER ONLINE by 12 p.m. on 12/31/12
- Send entry form & registration fee by 12/28/12 (checks payable to CTC) to:
Charlottesville Track Club, PO Box 495, Charlottesville, VA 22902
- Race day registration is available, but you will miss the early bird entry fee!
IMPORTANT! Please Park only at the McIntosh’s Farm at 5404 Wesley Chapel Road. Do not park
at the Wesley Chapel Methodist Church or anywhere on Wesley Chapel Road.
- From Barracks Road Shopping Center take Barracks Rd. west for approx. 1 mi. to the intersection at Georgetown Rd.
- Continue straight on Barracks Rd (which becomes Garth Rd./Rt. 601) approx. 4.2 mi. to Hunt Country Store.
- Turn Right and continue on Rt. 601 approx. 4.2 mi to Free Union, VA.
- As you come out of Free Union continue on Rt. 601 bearing to the left for approx. 75 yards.
- Turn left on Millington Rd. for approx. 0.3 mi. and turn right on Wesley Chapel Rd.
- Stay on Wesley Chapel for 2.4 miles where you will bear to the right (staying on Wesley Chapel) for 0.1 mi. to the parking area on the left.
- As you come down Wesley Chapel you will pass the starting line on the right and Wesley Chapel on the left.
- Please do not park anywhere on the side of the road nor in the chapel parking lot. Volunteers will assist you with parking.
Overall Male/Female plus top Male/Female finishers in each age group.
Please bring an item (or more) of canned food to the event to benefit the Emergency Food Bank.
Contact Deb Gilbert if you can lend a hand on Tuesday, January 1st from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. to help with onsite registration, parking, timing, and post-race clean-up. THANK YOU!
Proceeds will benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Virginia. $5,500 has been raised for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Virginia in past 2 years!